- Location: Hybrid working between Norton Park (Edinburgh) and home working
- Hours: 25 hours per week
- Contract: Fixed until 31.03.2023 – with possible extension subject to funding
- Salary: £20,550 Full Time Equivalent – pro rata salary is £14730
- Benefits: Flexitime system, generous employer pension contribution, 34 days holiday entitlement (pro rata for part time employees), Cycle/Tech scheme and a being part of a buzzing team!
- Closing date: 17.05.2022
- Interview date: 24.05.2022
Into Work is a charity with many years’ experience in helping disabled people and those with long-term health conditions achieve their goal of both finding and keeping a paid job. We believe this helps create a world where everyone has equal opportunity to take up employment and receive fair treatment in work.
We have achieved extensive success in helping people for over 22 years delivering supported employment. Our staff come from diverse backgrounds and bring different skills and knowledge to Into Work and they are all committed to doing their best for our clients and the organisation.
Into work encourages and welcomes people with lived experiences to apply for our vacancies.
The Administrative Assistant will work with people across the organisation on various projects to assist as needed. They will be part of a core team (the finance & administrative function) but will also get to work with our frontline service providing staff support as needed. They will be supported a Line Manager.
Please ensure to read all vacancy documents listed on this page before proceeding to the application form.